Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Favorite Summer Lipsticks 2013

Hey My Loves,

It was a very tough decision picking out my fave lipsticks to present to you, but it had to be done. I wanted to bring you lipsticks that can still be found, so that means no limited editions and discontinued! I personally hate when I see something someone suggest and I can't get my hands on it. Tell me that it doesn't frustrate you also?! Anyway, here is the video for live swatches ::


Swatches will in order of the video! Enjoy Loves! 

Maybelline Vivids Neon Red

Maybelline Vivids Fuchsia Flash
Maybelline Vivids Hot Plum
Wet n Wild Fergie Saraghina
Wet n Wild Fergie Penthouse Sweet
Milani Sweet Nectar
MAC Vegas Volt
MAC Violetta
Rimmel Kate 12
Rimmel Kate 109
Revlon super lustrous Berry Haute
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Belladonna
xoxo,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Your post really helped in my decision making on which lippies I will be picking up thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete